Welcome, Reviewers, Interviewers, Journalists, and other Media!
Here are some quick resources. We have provided images, facts, blurbs, and more for your convenience. Feel free to cut and paste them as needed.
What Sets the "Today in Science Class" series apart?
1. The first half of each book is written in story form, engaging the student reader in situations they are able to relate.
2. The second half of each book is written for the adult reader and is pure content. This will help them not only to understand the concepts presented in the books, but will help them relay that knowledge to their children as well.
3. Each story is very relevant in today's public school classroom setting.
4. Each story covers a very specific and narrow topic that does not overwhelm the reader with content.
5. Each book is a potential spring board to further conversations, both academically and spiritually.
We sincerely thank you for taking the time to visit the Today in Science Class website. We are confident that this series can be an extremely valuable resource for your readers, viewers, and listeners. To the left you will find helpful information that will make your job easier. Please let us know if we can provide anything else!